Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here.
Generally, you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. However, in order to use the website to purchase items or to contact us, certain personal information is needed. This includes information that we collect from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey. When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
Additionally, our Web server automatically collects click-stream information such as the address (or “URL”) of the website that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site and any search terms you have entered on our site and search terms that were used to find the our website in third party search engines.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To process transactions - For instance, we may use your personal information to confirm your orders, ensure that merchandise is delivered to the proper address, ensure that your credit card is billed, and respond to your customer-service needs. Also, your order may be filled by the manufacturer or a distributor so your order information will be forwarded to them.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails - the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other person without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating and marketing our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
We use 128-bit encryption technology and Secure Socket Layers (SSL) in all areas where your personal and account information is required.
We collect anonymous information in the form of “cookies.” Cookies are small text files transferred from a website to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are transferred when you visit our site, make purchases, request information, or register for certain services. You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the choice of whether or not you will accept it. You may set your browser to turn off cookies. However, if you turn off cookies, some features of the site will not be available and some pages will not display properly. Cookies let you take advantage of certain benefits such as keeping items in your shopping cart while you continue to browse the website.
Our site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of websites we do not operate.
All users who open accounts at our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into the "My Account" page and going to the 'Edit Profile' page. You may also send a request to: email@example.com
If you are a resident of California, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties and the IAC companies for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information: • The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. • The names and addresses of the third parties that received that information. • If the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed. We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests is: firstname.lastname@example.org
We comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
By mail: Unique Gifts and Decor, Inc. P.O. Box 15588 Phoenix, Arizona 85060-5588.
By email: email@example.com
Last updated September, 2010